Steak ‘n Shake: 24 Meals for Under $4 Each #SteakNShake

Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting, but all thoughts and opinions are those of our own.

sns1

My girls and I don’t eat out often much anymore as I try my best to cook at home as much as I can. It just seems like these days to go out to have a meal is so expensive, so we try to save money for other activities versus eating out. Recently Steak ‘n Shake contacted me to tell me about a new promotion they have going on, meals for just $4! I of course accepted their offer to go and try it out with my family. I was intrigued to find out what kind of offerings they had for $4 for a meal since that’s definitely reasonable and easy on my wallet. Of course my daughters thought it was a treat to go out for dinner, so they were stoked to try it out as well.

SNS-Menu

I was pretty surprised at the amount of options they had available for just under $4. While they did have kids meals for my girls, I let them have the option of picking out an “adult” meal, which they were super stoked about. I liked that they had more than just burgers available to choose from, as there were salads, hot dogs, pasta, and more! There’s truly something for everyone on this menu! Steak ’n Shake has proudly served premium Steakburgers and hand-dipped milkshakes since 1934. The restaurant prides itself on being a family tradition, beloved by kids and adults alike.

sns-menu4

Here are some of the options available to choose from:

NEW $3.99 Meat Lovers Steakburger ‘n Fries
$3.99 Chicken Fingers ‘n Fries
$3.99 Spicy Chicken Sandwich ‘n Fries
$3.99 Taco Salad
$3.99 Chili 3-Way
$3.99 Steakburger Shooters ‘n Fries including 7 different flavor options

sns-chicken

There are a lot of options to choose from, and I opted for the Spicy Chicken Sandwich ‘n Fries since I’ve never had a chicken sandwich from there as I’ve always chose a Steakburger to eat. (my favorite is the Guacamole Steakburger!) My Spicy Chicken Sandwich was just the right amount of heat and I added mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, and cheese to it. I’d definitely order it again!

sns-chili3way

My 4 year old opted for the tried and true Chili 3 Way which is one of my favorites too! If you haven’t tried it, it’s a must! I may or may not have ordered one to go for the next day! The Chili Supreme is REALLY good too, though it is a bit more than $4, but it’s a must try!

sns-burger

My 7 year old chose the Bacon and Cheese Steakburger, but our store was out of bacon. She ordered it was mayo, lettuce, and tomato, and ate it all right up. We were all pretty impressed with the amount of fries we got with our meals too.

sns-cajun

My friends that came with us ordered the Cajun Double Steakburger ‘n Fries and the Chicken Fingers ‘n Fries. They were both really good as well. They were impressed with the Steak ‘n Shake options on the $4 menu as well. It’s nice to be able to go out and treat my family and friends for such a low price that’s easy on the wallet, plus we had money leftover to enjoy a yummy Steak ‘n Shake milkshake as well!

sns-collage

Make sure to head to your local Steak ‘N Shake and take advantage of these great deals on the 24 meals under $4 menu. Check out the links below for Steak ‘n Shake’s website, menu, and locations near you.

Connect with Steak ‘n Shake
Website | Menu | Locations Near You | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

What is your favorite item from Steak N Shake? What $4 meal would you like to try?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood has teamed up with Steak ‘n Shake for this sponsored post. Although we were provided with information for this posting, all thoughts and opinions are those of our own. This posting is in no way associated/affiliated/sponsored by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram or any other social media outlet. If you would like to see your product/service on our site, please contact EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.

Comments

1. You know, I’ve never even been there. It looks just great!

2. I love going to Steak n Shake. They do have a great menu. I get coupons in the mail often so this helps even more. Thank you so much for sharing

3. Olivine Eyes says:

We are getting one in our town pretty soon. Their flavored burgers and shakes are so different and delicious!

4. Kara Marks says:

Those are great prices! I’ve only eaten there once and we thought the prices were too high, but this would be great!

5. Oh how I miss steak and shake, I live in Boston now..so delicious

6. i wish i had tried this place before the food looks delicious and i like that the menu card has some reasonable rates which families could enjoy their meals.

7. Cheryl Everitt says:

We will definitely try this out! Thanks for the review. Everything sounds very delicious.

8. I haven’t been to a Steak N Shake in a while so didn’t know about the deals. The closet one to us is about 30 miles away. When we lived in Tennessee we ate there quite a lot.

9. Geri Sandoval says:

We don’t have a Steak N Shake were I live, but when I travel if they is a Steak N Shake I have to go eat there, I love Steak N Shake. The first time I eat at one was in Florida, my son went to college there and he love the prices.

10. Melissa Marinho says:

Mmmm, I love Steak N’ Shake. Their burgers are so yummy. I’ve had a few of their $4 meals, the Triple Steakburger ‘n Fries. It’s a good size meal! I really want to try the Cajun Double Steakburger ‘n Fries, it sounds mighty tasty!

11. The closest Steak N Shake is 25 miles away but when we lived in Tennessee we ate there quite a bit. Glad they have $4 menu. Their shakes are so good.

12. dawn gordon says:

looks delicious, thank you for sharing your honesty of cash flow for restaurants..we try to do the same thing..once or twice a month for a take out or delivery or going out for dinner is enough …and that’s even a challenge to do…good post..

13. I love Steak N Shake and so glad they have a $4 menu. Use to eat there a couple times a week back home but here in Indiana the closest one is 3p miles away.

14. I love Steak N Shake and so glad they have a $4 menu. Use to eat there a couple times a week back home but here in Indiana the closest one is 30 miles away.