The Nightmare Before Christmas – In Theaters Oct 28th-31st

Everything Mommyhood is so very excited to share that this Halloween weekend, Friday, October 28th – Monday, October 31st, you can celebrate the Halloween holiday with Jack Skellington, Sally, Oogie Boogie and more as Disney’s beloved classic THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS returns for a limited engagement exclusively in over 200 Regal cinemas locations nationwide!

Tickets are now on sale at select Regal theaters. Participating theaters include locations in Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington.

For tickets and information, visit: http://regmovi.es/tnbc2016.

nightmare

Let me know if you’re going to go check it out! My 4 year old daughter actually LOVES this movie, so I know we’re going to go see it!

Comments

1. I would love to see this. Thank you so much for sharing. I will check it out in my area

2. I love this movie! I can remember standing in line to see it when it was new. I would go again!

3. Ronald Gagnon says:

I am definitely am sorry that I do not live in the U.S., as I have never seen this movie, but I love Tim Burton’s work

4. Jennifer Corrado says:

Love that they brought this back and able to see in theaters! I think i’ll take my daughter’s tomorrow!

5. lncleslie says:

I love Tim Burton movies, I wish they were playing in Canada too!

6. Such a Halloween classic! I think it would be fun to see this in an actual movie theater!

7. We have enjoyed the Nightmare Before Christmas when on TV. My grown daughter liked it and mow my 3 year old great grand daughter will get to see it.

8. We love this movie!!! How fun to be able to take my son to see it in theater. Hope one in California is close by!

9. Best Holiday treat ever !!

10. I would really be interested in seeing this Tim Burton movie. I will be looking to see if it will ever be by my place. Thanks for the information on this theatrical.

11. rhonda miotke says:

I saw this for the first time with my son when it first came out and i loved it.

12. Armando Rincon says:

thos movie wa so awesome back in the day, it still remains as one of the best animated movies at least to me,

13. Armando Rincon says:

I love this movie, my favorite character was Sally,poor thing-

I LOVE this movie!! Such a great way to transition from Halloween to Christmas!! Plus we love all thing macabre in this family and Tim Burton is just so perfect at that!