Disney Pixar’s Coco – Opens this Fall November 22nd! #Coco

Everyone loves Disney and I personally get so excited when I hear about a new movie coming out! (Hello Beauty and the Beast is coming out this weekend!) This Fall, actually on November 22nd (which is my birthday, yay) Coco will hit a theater near you!

Here’s some info on the movie Coco!

Voice Cast: Gael García Bernal, Anthony Gonzalez, Benjamin Bratt, Renée Victor

Despite his family’s baffling generations-old ban on music, Miguel (voice of newcomer Anthony Gonzalez) dreams of becoming an accomplished musician like his idol, Ernesto de la Cruz (voice of Benjamin Bratt). Desperate to prove his talent, Miguel finds himself in the stunning and colorful Land of the Dead following a mysterious chain of events. Along the way, he meets charming trickster Hector (voice of Gael García Bernal), and together, they set off on an extraordinary journey to unlock the real story behind Miguel’s family history. Directed by Lee Unkrich (“Toy Story 3”), co-directed by Adrian Molina (story artist “Monsters University”) and produced by Darla K. Anderson (“Toy Story 3”), Disney Pixar’s “Coco” opens in U.S. theaters on Nov. 22, 2017.

Like us on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/PixarCoco , and follow us on Twitter,  https://twitter.com/pixarcoco, and Instagram,  https://www.instagram.com/pixarcoco/.

Check out this Teaser Trailer!

Are you excited to see Coco this Fall???

Comments

1. Chris Naugle says:

Yay! Can’t wait to see it

2. This looks like it’s going to be a cute movie! Can’t wait to watch it!

3. Michelle S says:

I saw the preview for this two weeks. I thought it looked wonderful!

4. Deborah D says:

This movie is going to be awesome. I can’t wait to see it.

It looks so super cute!! We are a music and guitar loving family so I bet my son will really love it!!

6. Susan Hartman says:

I am so happy that my grandchildren are old enough to go to the movies.I can’t wait to take them to see this. It looks so cute.

7. Margot C says:

My favorite kind of animated film has animal characters. I think I will love this!

8. I love Disney Pixar movies so I definitely will be checking this one out.

9. Love Disney movies, haven’t seen one yet that I didn’t

This sounds like another great movie from Disney. I always enjoy taking my grandchildren to see these. We will be looking forward to it

11. i love disney! I grew up going to one of the parks every summer with my family since my dad was a huge fan. Their movies are aways amazing! I can’t wait for this one.

12. Karen Jaras says:

I think my grandchildren will love this. They really want a dog and love movies with animals.