Forever Connected Memory Books #ForeverConnected

This is a sponsored post on behalf of Forever Connected Memory Books. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own.

Every thing these days is all about technology, which it’s SO easy to stay connected to family and now with this new mobile memory book you can create all kinds of projects and share with family, friends, or your significant other. I know I take a LOT of pictures and I really enjoy sharing them with family, so this is perfect for me.

Bring the photos on your phone or tablet alive as private photo books with personal messages, stickers & videos!

I am excited to tell you about a KickStarter for Forever Connected Memory Books– the only personalized, interactive photo memory book on your phone or tablet that allows you to celebrate memories with the people that matter the most to you in a whole new way!  Make sure memories from your next family event or get-together last forever – you take the photos and let Forever Connected build your memory book!

Unlike traditional social media and photo sharing platforms – where photos and posts can be seen by everyone – the photos and messages shared in Forever Connected memory books are personal, private and secure – they’re only seen by the person you send it to! You decide who gets a copy of your book. Isn’t that great that it’s private???

You can personalize it– after the event, you can sign and send personal messages to each person right in the book! Just touch their photo to send and they’ll see a talk bubble next to your photo, and tap it to see your personal message!

You can decorate it– Send fun stickers to each other: Place a fun sticker anywhere in your book and even place them in others’ book (don’t worry, they can hide it if they like).

You can send a video– You can even send a short personal video message to any person in the book and it’ll be saved right in their book.

Because your memory book is always accessible on your mobile device, you can stay connected to those special moments, anytime, anywhere– without worrying about it getting lost, faded or destroyed! I just LOVE this!

Each mobile memory book is an in-app purchase of only $4.99 to send or receive messages, stickers & video. You can have UNLIMITED FREE COPIES available to people you choose who just want to view the photos. Compare that to $40-50 per copy for a traditional printed photo book. And photos look beautiful on the smallest phones and the largest tablets or projected onto your TV.

You can be among the first to get a Forever Connected Photo Memory Book at 50% off when you join the KickStarter campaign!  Join the campaign now! Let me know what you think when you check it out!

If you take a lot of photos and share online, I highly recommend checking out Forever Connected Photo Memory Book.

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own. If you would like to see your product/service featured on Everything Mommyhood, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. I like this a lot. These would make great gifts for Grandparents or other relatives who live away. I like too it can be looked through. Digital is fine but nothing replaces looking at pictures.

2. Tamra Phelps says:

I do think this is a great idea. I like that you can send it to people & add messages. I wonder if you could print it out if you wanted to, for those who don’t have tablets or phones? That would be a good option because I do have older relatives who are just not into tablets & smart phones.

3. This is a great idea! I love that others can look at it easily,

4. I love this idea! I would love a place to keep all my digital photos.

5. How cool is this! I’d love to get together with my family and do this ,it’s a super way to preserve memories

This is SUCH a great idea!! I love a way to keep all my digital pictures together!! They are such a crazy mess right now! I feel so overwhelmed at the thought of organizing them myself too lol!!

7. rochelle haynes says:

This sounds good great idea

8. bethelderton says:

I need to learn more about this. I am not very proficient with my phone, but I would love to have a memory book of my gradkids’ shenanigans.
    Mary Beth Elderton

9. Deborah D says:

I don’t have a phone with this feature on it but this looks nice.

10. This looks awesome! I like it a lot!

11. This is a great idea, and nobody gets sick of getting a collection of photos. It is a nice way to get the pizazz and you can share how you want!

This sounds awesome. I like that these are private and secure. I love how you can decorate and do all these special things to your pictures. Thank you so much for sharing this great app