Recipe: Blueberry Granola Breakfast Parfait #FreshFromFlorida #IC

This post was sponsored by Fresh From Florida as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central, however all opinions expressed are my own.

I have a super yummy recipe for you, which is extremely easy to make on those quick mornings, or not so quick mornings, it’s perfect for breakfast ALL the time. It’s packed full of lots of goodness. Greek Yogurt, Fruit and Nut Granola, Local Honey, and Fresh from Florida Blueberries!!!

If you remember my post last month (CHECK IT OUT HERE), I told you all about the great produce (and seafood) you can get fresh from Florida, along with a chart of what’s in season throughout the  year.  Make sure you give props to those Florida farmers! Even if you don’t live in Florida (or Georgia, like me) you more than likely still get a lot of produce from Florida because the climate is so amazing for produce and seafood. I personally love shopping at local produce stands or at my local Publix for all of my Fresh From Florida products.

We LOVE to pick our own fruit, here’s a picture of my girls picking blueberries in Florida when we were visiting family.

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite recipes that myself and my kids eat very often, actually I just had my niece over and made her my Blueberry Granola Breakfast Parfait and she LOVED it. Best part is, it only has FOUR ingredients. How simple right??? I love it, my 5 year old daughter, and my 8 year old daughter love it, and I know you would too. My kids LOVE making this too, it’s easy for kids to make and in all reality they can’t even mess it up. I find when they make it, they enjoy eating it more too.

Ingredients
Vanilla Greek Yogurt
Fresh From Florida Blueberries
Granola (I love fruit and nut to get those extra nutrients in)
Honey (We use local honey for added benefits)

Directions
1. Get your favorite glass, mug, or bowl. (I actually use a stemless wine glass because it’s easiest and the perfect size)

2. Layer your ingredients, granola, then yogurt, next honey, then blueberries, and repeat.
It’s seriously that simple!!!

There’s nothing easier than that recipe, you can also take a spin on it and use other fruits. Make sure you check out what other produce is in season in Florida and spin your meals off of that for optimal freshness!!!

Connect with Fresh From Florida!

Fresh From Florida website: http://www.freshfromflorida.com

Fresh From Florida recipe page: http://www.freshfromflorida.com/Recipes

Fresh From Florida Twitter: https://twitter.com/freshfromFL

Fresh from Florida has some awesome recipes right on their website too, so make sure you check them out and see what you can create with produce from your store from Florida!

I would love to hear what you think about my recipe! Have you made anything like it before? If you have kids, would they enjoy it?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own. If you’d like to see your product/service featured, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. This looks so delicious I might have to start eating breakfast again,so easy too.

2. Julie Wood says:

This looks like a really good breakfast parfait to make for me and my daughter. She loves to cook and this is a fun recipe for her to try out!

3. My grandson loves blueberries and this would be a yummy, healthy breakfast for him when he stays with us. He could even help me make it.

4. belinda bell says:

I love blueberries and granola. And this parfait sounds so good

5. I’m such a big fan of yogurt parfaits making my own. I usually love grapes or strawberries in with mine, but blueberries seem delicious too. I can’t wait to get more at the store.

6. Susan Smith says:

This looks like a great recipe for breakfast. I love granola and I love blueberries.

7. Cynthia C says:

It looks delicious and healthy too. This would be a hit at my house.

8. This looks soo good, and I must try it. We have happy memories of picking wild blueberries in the area where we grew up – they were everywhere!

9. Bryan Vice says:

Love it super healthy and super tasty! looks to be a big hit with my family. and looks to fill ya up quick.. good for someone like me i could lose a few lbs!

10. This looks so good! Great, healthy meal! 🙂

11. This looks really good! I could see this even working as a dessert. The fruit would make it just sweet enough.

12. Fiction-Author says:

I just bought 2 pints of blueberries yesterday. I’ll make sure to try this recipe for breakfast!

13. rochelle haynes says:

Love to try blueberries never had any before
    looking good

I love making a parfait with healthy items such as granola and berries.

Nothing like fresh blueberries. This recipe sounds great. Thank you for sharing

16. The presentation is so fun and makes it look even more delicious! Blueberries are my favorite type of fruit for breakfast and snacks.

17. So easy and healthy. I’m a vegetarian so this is perfect for me, I love the honey addition. I use raw organic wildflower honey for it’s benefits also but I never would have thought to drizzle it on a parfait. Blueberries are so good for you too. Going to stock up this weekend for the coming week!

18. donna porter says:

My family loves blueberries. This sounds delicious!