This post was sponsored by Ling Ling, all opinions expressed in my post are my own.

As a single mom it seems I’m always in a rush to get food on the table after homework and then baths and reading every single night. That’s when I discovered Ling Ling Fried Rice. It comes in several delicious flavors and it’s so easy to cook and only takes 10 minutes on the stove top. You can either microwave it or cook in a skillet for a crispier texture. I used a skillet on the stove top and it was super-easy – I just heated a little oil in my pan and cooked for about ten minutes. I do like that each box came with two bags because it’s so easy to just make one bag for my family of 3.

This new line of frozen rice meals is inspired by Asian recipes from China, Korea, Japan, and Thailand. The dishes are Chinese-Style Vegetable, Yakitori Chicken, Yakiniku Beef, Thai-Style Chicken and Bibimbap Beef.

We tried the Yakitori Chicken with my famous Sweet and Sour Chicken, which my kids love (you will too, so make sure you try it out). It went together perfectly.

Here’s the quick recipe for my famous Sweet and Sour Chicken. You can adjust the sugar if you’d like as well, but I like this amount to be honest. If you’d like a bit spicier you can add in some red pepper flakes.

Ingredients:
3 small/medium chicken breasts
S & P
2 eggs
1 cup of cornstarch
Vegetable/Canola oil

Sauce ingredients:
1/2 cup of white sugar
1/4 cup of ketchup heaping (original called for 4 tablespoons, so added a little more by mine being heaping)
1/4 cup of white vinegar
1 tablespoon of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of garlic salt

3 chicken breasts, trimmed and cubed, salt and pepper the chicken, I just peppered it, I’m not a huge salt fan
dip the cut chicken into egg, then coat with cornstarch fry in a skillet til golden brown (over med heat)
while chicken is frying, mix sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
DRAIN the grease using a colander (I didn’t do this and thought I got most of it with a spoon, wrong, it was still very good though)
After all chicken is cooked, pour the sauce over top and toss together in skillet until the sauce is glazed over, the sauce will gel up and become a coating (about 5 or so minutes), your chicken will stay crispy too, so don’t worry about that. Serve along side your Ling Ling Fried Rice.

Next meal, I may have to try Mandarin Orange Chicken with Ling Ling Fried Rice. A stir fry would be nice as well with it. We will see what I can come up with next. The best and most unique thing about Ling Ling Fried Rice is that each grain of rice is infused with flavor which makes this dish so much more enjoyable. In all reality, you may not be bale to taste the difference between Ling Ling Fried Rice and your favorite restaurant take out fried rice. That’s why Ling Ling is so exceptional.

Make sure you check out the following for more information!

Ling Ling Website: http://goic.io/HysDHc

$2 off one box of Ling Ling Fried Rice, coupon expires on January 31, 2018
Ling Ling Coupon Offer: http://goic.io/ByhvHc

Ling Ling Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/linglingasiankitchen/

Ling Ling Fried Rice Store Locator: https://goo.gl/ek25Zc

What recipe would you like to see made with Ling Ling Fried Rice? Would you try the Sweet and Sour Chicken with the Ling Ling Fried Rice or something else?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this posting. All thoughts and opinons are are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. If you would like to see your product/service featured, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. Katie Bellamy says:

This looks good!

2. Oddly I made a comment a sec ago and it says my login to FB has expired? Refreshed. Hoping this goes through.
    I havent seen this brand, we would likely enjoy it..

3. I would really love to try this brand!! We love fried rice in our house. Everyone makes it seem so easy to make but ours never turns out right.

4. Now I’m hungry. 😉 I’ve never tried this brand. I usually make my own fried rice. I’d try your sweet and sour chicken recipe though!

5. nurselinda101 says:

This sounds so good. I love fried rice. I have never heard of this product before. I can’t wait to give it a try.

6. Your special Ling Ling Fried Rice recipe looks especially yummy I will be making this over the coming weekend, it looks so delicious.

7. Julie Wood says:

I love Sweet and Sour Chicken. And this rice looks delicious. I have never tried it before. But my kids and I love rice so I will be making this recipe.

8. Now I’m craving Chinese food lol this looks so delicious!

9. I’ve not seen this in stores but I’ll look. it looks really good and very easy, my kind of cooking!

10. I love anything with rice! Thanks for sharing this yummy dish 🙂

11. I love fried rice! This looks so good!

12. nurselinda101 says:

We eat alot of rice at our house. I have never tried this product. It sounds great. I will be trying this soon. Thank you for this great recipe

13. As a mommy of 2 young daughters, I am always looking for simple meal ideas. We’ve tried Ling Ling dumplings and they are amazing. I need to look for this rice the next time I go to the grocery store. It looks delicious. Thank you for sharing.

14. I love fried rice and this looks good. I need to look for the Ling Ling Fried Rice in the market.

15. We make Rice-a-Roni fried rice and love it!
    This rice reminds me of it. I would love to try this! Sweet and sour chicken is one of my favorites. I’m going to find out where I can buy this rice and use the coupon. Thank you for the coupon!

16. I found out that a Jewel-Osco right by my house sells this rice. But I went to grab the coupon and it says this offer has expired! In your review, it says the coupon expires on January 31, 2018! It’s only the first!! Is anyone else having problems?
    How can I get a useable one? Thank you.

17. My family loves fried rice. I have never tried this product but it sounds fantastic!

18. Cynthia C says:

This would be so convenient to have on hand. I’ve tried to make my own fried rice with mixed results.

19. I have never tried Ling Ling Fried Rice. IThat would be so convenient when you don’t have much time to prepare dinner.

20. Tasha Cain says:

I have never seen or heard of this rice before. Can I buy it at Walmart since they sell basically everything?

21. Being Asian, we like to eat rice daily. We like fried rice. Or white rice with a meat and soup dish. This recipe is ideal for me.

22. jenn fike says:

I LOVE this stuff so much!!!

23. Holly Thomas says:

We have been buying this for several months and love it, it is so easy to incorporate into several dishes.

24. ellen beck says:

I have yet to see this in stores here perhaps it s still regional. It looks quite goodand I bet works well with all kinds of meats. I would certainly try it.

25. kathy pease says:

This looks really good I hope they sell this in our local stores

26. Francine Anchondo says:

That looks really good. My husband loves fried rice so this would be perfect.

27. Donna Jacoby says:

Lately I’ve learned the value of having products like this on hand to stretch the food dollar even more. Thank you for sharing your ideas and helping me become more creative at mealtime!

28. I haven’t heard of this particular brand before, but it sounds delicious! I am definitely going to have to try some soon, thanks for sharing! 🙂

29. Katt Lewis says:

I haven’t tried anything from Ling Ling yet, but I think I’ve seen it. Going to try it for sure next time I see it.

30. this looks so delicious I’m craving g Chinese food now