Kwik Stix and Magic Stix – The Solution for Parents and Teachers – No More Messy Art Time

I don’t know about you, but my 6 year old and my 9 year old both love to color.  And as much as I love the little bit of quiet time, it seems they are both always making a mess with paint or leaving the caps off of markers, so they dry out.  Crayons were our only choice up until recently, until we found Magic Stix and Kwik Stix!

Magic Stix are markers which are guaranteed to bring long lasting color as you can keep the cap off for up to 7 days without them drying out. They come in packages of 12 or 24. Obviously I wouldn’t leave the caps off that long, but sometimes they get left off by accident by my littles.

Kwik Stix are Tempera Paint sticks that take the mess out of painting.  They have a fast drying formula which dries completely in 90 seconds, but still feels and looks like paint. They are so cool!  There is no need to drag out all of the craft supplies and smocks in order to enjoy painting. They work perfectly on poster board, cardboard, wood and canvas, as well as your every day paper.  Kwik Stix also come in a Thin Stick which allows you to paint with finer details. Even as an adult I think they are tons of fun too!

Check out this video for a more in depth look at how Kwik Stix work.

My daughters have loved using both the Magic Stix and the Kwik Stix.  I love the no mess that is left behind.  These are a win win for our family! My kids even used these recently at school. They created images with the Kwik Stix on card stock and then we were able to purchase items made from their image. I particularly loved this because the Kwik Stix were such bright vivid colors and the girls loved using them as well. My daughters said their entire classes loved them too! These are definitely a hit for parents and for teachers as well.

Connect with The Pencil Grip Inc for all of their products!
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

What do you like about both of these products? Have you ever used them?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood was compensated for this post. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own and were not influenced in any way. If you would like to see your product/service featured, contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. I could have used these several years ago when I had a young child who loved to color. I think of all the markers I had to get rid of and purchase to replace. Such a great idea!

2. I need these for my 3 youngest mess makers. It will save me in the end.

3. Okay, I’m an adult and I would love to use these. I don’t want to deal with the mess of painting either!

4. Danielle Lovejoy says:

My girls love to color. We may have to try these!

5. nurselinda101 says:

These sound so nice. My grandchildren love coloring, painting and drawing and it usually ends up in a big mess. These would solve that problem. Thank you so much for sharing

6. Cristita Hodge says:

Cool! I’m sure my son will love this and have so much fun and I dont have to worry about the mess.

7. I love this Idea! We have 22 grandkids and these would come in so handy!

8. I recently got a small 4 pack of these to see how they worked. I had my little ones “paint” on rocks with them, and I love the way that they go on and there was barely any mess at all! Now I definitely want to get more, and the thin ones especially! 🙂

9. Lori Smanski says:

wow these are wonderful. Could have used them 30 years ago. LOL But now I have great nieces and great nephews that will love these

These look fantastic!! I am all about no messes!! Although Im convinced my kiddo can find a way to make a mess with pretty much anything lol 😉 I adore the wide range of colors!!!

11. Heidi Horne says:

these look fun and great with no messs!!! so nice!!!!

12. These look like great things for kids in art classes

13. These are so perfect for kids. Yayyyyy for no messes!!

14. My niece is quite the artist and would love these magic stixs!

15. I love that these do not dry out even if you leave the caps off. My niece often forgets to put the caps back on markers.

16. Michelle S says:

These are such a great idea! My kids are big now but they would have been perfect when they were little.

17. Renee Michalzik says:

these are neat – I bet my 5 year old would love them!

18. Emily Smith says:

These would be perfect for my autistic son. He loves to color.

19. karaleigh2 says:

These sound like a great idea for my 6.5 y/o grandson. The colors are so vibrant and I love that they don’t make a mess.

20. ellen beck says:

I really like how these arent messy.I think also they would work too for elderly or those who have trouble holding something steady as these are a bit thicker.

These sound like a great way to avoid a mess. I love how they do not dry out, yet are so bright in color.

22. Rebecca B says:

I would love to use these! Pretty sure my kids would like them too!

23. I’ve never heard of these. I love the bright colors. Thanks for sharing!

24. Lorayne Gothard says:

This will be the perfect gift for my 10 year old. She loves playing with art supplies, but she always makes a mess. This is a must have for us. Thank you

25. These would be perfect for my kids.

26. Nina Renner says:

Girl, I have six little artists at home that would LOVE these! I’m so glad I saw this post. Christmas is over, but we have birthdays upon birthdays to worry about. Awesome paints!

27. What a absolutely wonderful idea!! Going to get some for my Grandkids!

28. Donna Clifford says:

What a great idea. These look like they would be fun (and clean too).

29. Stacey A Smith says:

those sound so cool I just have to get some for my nephew.

30. Ashley Chassereau Parks says:

My girls love to paint and color!! They would love these!! I love that the Kwik Stix dry so fast! That would be really helpful with my 4 year old! I’ll have to see about getting some of these to surprise them for Valentine’s Day or Easter!

31. Katie Bellamy says:

What a great idea!! I love a No Mess project for the kiddos!

32. Becky Kinard says:

I love this! No more mess with painting is a great idea. I can’t wait to try the Kwik Stix out.

33. Hannah Bartel says:

These look like something my children would really enjoy!

34. Tamra Phelps says:

A marker that doesn’t dry out for 7 days if the lid is left off is genius! Gimme those, lol.

35. Thanks for sharing–love the no mess feature.

36. lisa flamino says:

such a great product!

37. Katherine says:

I love all the colors and that they are no mess.