Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! – Coming Soon to Augusta GA & Somewhere Near You #ShopkinsLive

This is a sponsored post, as we received tickets in exchange for promotions. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own.

Oh my gosh you guys!!! Shopkins is the BIGGEST toy brand in our household, and I know so many kids love them. I recently learned that Koba Entertainment is doing Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! around the US and they will be in Augusta, GA on January 21, 2018 which is coming up soon and it’s near where we live.

Koba Entertainment is known for a lot of wonderful shows that have been around the US such as: Bubble Guppies Live! Ready to Rock, Dora the Explorer Live! Search for the City of Lost Toys, Toopy and Binoo: Fun and Games, The Backyardigans: Sea Deep in Adventure, and Max & Ruby in the Nutcracker Suite. And now of course, Shopkins Live! Shop it Up!

Whether your favorite character is Jessicake, Bubbleisha, Peppa-Mint, Rainbow Kate, Cocolette, Polli Polish, Apple Blossom, Strawberry Kiss, Lippy Lips, Kooky Cookie, Poppy Corn, or Slick Breadstick, plus many more, they’ll all be LIVE!

Enjoy some musical performances from Jessicake, Bubbleisha, Peppa-Mint, Rainbow Kate, Cocolette, and Polli Polish. Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! is an ensemble cast of multi-talented performers who will bring the show to life on stage through urban style music, song and dance. Your kids will be dancing in their seats watching this theatrical performance.

Shopkins Live! immerses audiences in the world of Shopville using custom-designed theatrical costumes, creative onstage characters, state-of-art video and set design, and original pop songs and music! Grab your kids and their besties and check out Shopkins Live! Shop It Up!

I recommend that you check out Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! if you have little fans in your household too, this show is sure to be a blast! Not only are my girls excited, but I am too!

BUY TICKETS to Shopkins Live in Augusta, GA January 21st 4-6pm
Location: The Miller Theater 708 Broad Street Augusta, GA, 30901

Here’s a list of current tour dates, hopefully there’s one near you!

Dates and Locations

* – Two shows
1/12/2018        Evansville , IN        Old National Events Plaza

1/13/2018        Indianapolis, IN    Clowes Memorial Hall / Butler U.

1/14/2018        Fort Wayne, IN    Embassy Theatre

1/16/2018        Newport News, VA    Ferguson Center For The Arts

1/17/2018        Durham, NC        Durham Performing Arts Center

1/18/2018        North Charleston, SC    North Charleston Performing Arts Center

1/20/2018        Orlando, FL        Walt Disney Theater

1/21/2018        Augusta, GA        The Miller Theater

1/23/2018        Baton Rouge, LA    Baton Rouge River Center

1/24/2018        Jackson, MS        Thalia Mara Hall

1/25/2018        Huntsville, AL        Mark C. Smith Concert Hall – Von Braun Center

1/27/2018        Memphis, TN        Cannon Center For The Performing Arts

2/27/2018        New Brunswick, NJ    State Theatre – New Brunswick

2/28/2018        Concord, NH        Capitol Center

3/1/2018        Lowell, MA        Lowell Memorial Auditorium

3/2/2018        Worcester, MA    Hanover Theatre

3/3/2018        Staten Island, NY    St. George Theatre

3/4/2018        Torrington, CT        Warner Theatre – Torrington, CT

Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! will run for approximately 90 minutes, with one 15-minute intermission. For more information on Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! visit www.shopkinsliveontour.com and sign-up to be the first to hear about the pre-sale offer, on-sale dates and North American tour dates.

Does your little one like Shopkins??? Will you be attending a Shopkins Live! Shop it Up! show?

Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received tickets in exchange for promotions. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own. If you’d like to see your product/service/brand featured, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com

Comments

1. My granddaughter would adore seeing this, she’s a huge fan.

Oh how adorable!! I know a ton of little kiddos that would have an AMAZING time seeing this show!! I love how bright and fun it looks!!

3. Meagan BS says:

whoa, i didn’t know this was a thing!

4. Oh my — this looks like such a fun thing to do!!

5. christigreen says:

I had idea that there was a live Shopkins tour. Both of my granddaughters love Shopkins! For the last 2 yeats we have been buying & playing with these cute little toys. I am going to check to see if there are any tickets left because this would be a wonderful surprise for them. Thanks for the info!

6. Oh my goodness, my granddaughters would totally love this show! I hope they come to Canada, it would be so popular.

7. jenn fike says:

aww. its too bad they wont be anywhere near me

8. Mickie smith says:

I didn’t know this was a thing! I’m so glad you shared. My daughter loves shopkins and there is one near us next weekend!

9. This looks so cute for little kids. No more small kiddies in our family or I’d be taking someone to see this!

10. my little girls would be so thrilled to get to see this. They love them! One day I can take them.

11. ellen beck says:

I bet this is a great show! I love the colors and how bright it is. I bet kids are entranced with this!

12. I’ve never heard of this company. They sound like a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing!

13. Keyana Mitchell says:

Keyana I never heard of the company either it also seem like it would be entertaining for the whole family.

14. Becky Kinard says:

This would be so much fun to go to with my granddaughter. She loves Shopkins and it would be awesome to make the trip to Baton Rouge!

15. I wish that I could take my girls to see this show! They love the Shopkins and all of the extensions that they have come up with over the last couple of years. 🙂

16. nurselinda101 says:

My granddaughter would love this. She loves Shopkins. So much fun. Thank you so much for sharing this. God Bless

17. I hope that this will come to the Chicago area soon! Thanks for sharing the fun time, as I will be on the lookout to seeing this soon.

18. Donna Jacoby says:

This looks like a great idea for a family outing. Thank you for sharing!

19. My kiddos would love seeing this, a great family outing

20. Ashley Chassereau Parks says:

My kids love Shopkins so much!! That was one thing they wanted for Christmas this year! I know they would love going to this!!

21. crystal y banks says:

omgosh, my daughter would love this <3 <3 <3 she loves shopkins and goes nuts at the store for me to buy them all the time. such a great toy and so cute. this would be her dream. love it.

22. ellen beck says:

This looks like a great movie to take my niece to. I take her out a couple of times a month by herself. There is a big age gap in siblings, so she and I spend time together. She really likes going to the movies and I secretly like the movies too!

23. How exciting! My daughter would love this.

24. This is so cute. My granddaughter would love to see it.

25. Mary Freburger says:

Wow! This looks so much fun. A great family event for sure!

26. Faith Daniel says:

My little sister is obsessed with Shopkins! I think that she would love this!

27. Kristina Robertson says:

I dont understand the draw of these things but my daughter and nieces think they are the most amazing thing in the world right now so… guess this mamas gotta suck it up and deal 🙂

28. elizabeth miller says:

Thanks so much for this and there is actually a how near us. I am going nopw to check for tickets to take my granddaughter.