This is a sponsored post. All opinions are those of my own.
8 Ways to Travel Like a Celebrity
Now I know that most of us wonder how it’s like to be a celebrity. I know I’d love to be one, just for a day to see how it is. From restaurant choices to branded clothes, we’re always in the hunt for the next celebrity thing. Of course there’s a star’s next destination with all the paparazzi waiting at the airport. We know traveling is part of (celebrity) life so wear your designer fragrance for women, apply your makeup, and grab your passport for this 8-step guide to celebrity travel.
1. Dress up. Admit it or not, most airport and airline crews give priority to people who dress impeccably nice. It also helps if you have this stern facial expression so you won’t have to be asked a lot of security questions. So when you dress-up don’t forget to bring your Michael Kors handbag, your Tom Ford sunglasses, and wear that Giorgio Armani for women trademark scent.
2. Make sure you have travel insurance. Travel insurance is the least priority of passengers but this can actually help you a long way. Imagine if your trip gets cancelled, you get into a travel-related accident, or your personal possessions get lost along the way, your travel insurance will cover these mishaps.
3. Book for a business class – or work on your charms to get upgraded for free. Not everyone can afford a seat at the business class. One simple trick is all you need to get upgraded and that is to ask the flight attendant nicely.
4. Get your loyalty card ready. If you’re a frequent traveller and you book flights at a specific airline, chances are you can avail of their loyalty card. Save up points so you can get free or discounted flights next time. Plus instead of sitting along with other passengers at the boarding gate, you’ll have the option to wait at the VIP lounge and board the plane at your own comfort.
5. Only bring one handbag and the rest of your belongings checked-in. It’s so un-posh of you to be hauling your luggage while treading the long walk going to your boarding gate. In addition, if you’re planning to bring your luggage and put it on the overhead bin of the aircraft, you need to always be in line first. Ask someone to help you carry your things. There are a lot of airline personnel willing to assist your every need.
6. If you don’t have a kid, at least bring a service animal with you. Bringing a service animal means you will be needing assistance so the airline will grant you with a VIP status. Make sure the airline allows this.
7. Opt for a layover. A 14-hour flight is definitely excruciating and mostly unpleasant. When you opt for a layover, you get the benefit of cleaner bathrooms at the airport instead of the stinky and uncomfortable rest rooms in the aircraft. Plus if a layover requires 6-7 hours, get a lounge ticket so you can comfortably eat at a buffet restaurant at the airport or even take a shower.
8. Alight the plane last. You realize that every time you travel, people just can’t wait to alight the plane that even when doors aren’t open yet, they are already lining up at the aisles. Celebrities (who don’t have their own jets) aren’t hasty but instead, they patiently wait until the crowd thins. Start to leave your seat when you have enough space to move without having to literally brush elbows with other passengers.
Follow these 8 tips and you’ll soon be gracing the air with celebrity status!!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post that I found interesting. All opinions are those of our own.