Here at Everything Mommyhood we are a bit of a stroller “snob.” I love a good stroller. It has to be lightweight, easy to fold, a basket for my bag or shopping bags, and of course easy to push as well as comfortable for my child. The BOB Revolution SE stroller of course meets all of these expectations, so I’m really happy to be helping our friends over at Thrifty Nifty Mommy, and Viva Veltoro, by promoting this fabulous giveaway!
When you’re shopping for baby gear, it can be hard to know which items to put on your registry. There are just SO many options out there! That’s why Babies”R”Us created their WhatToExpect.com’s Moms Love It List. This list features all the best items for babies, voted most-loved by real moms!
One of the items to make it onto the Babies”R”Us WhatToExpect.com’s Moms Love It List is the BOB Revolution SE stroller. From the zoo to the beach, the BOB Revolution SE will help you to zip through congested areas and around tight corners easily with the swiveling front wheel, or lock the wheel in place for increased stability when you’re jogging or navigating through tough terrain. The easy-fold, lightweight design means the stroller is ready to stow, go or roll wherever life moves you. A state-of-the-art suspension and roomy, comfortable seat ensure baby will have a smooth ride on the journey. The accessory adapter feature allows you to quickly secure a BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or add a BOB Snack Tray for snacks on the go (accessories not included).
- The BOB Revolution SE Stroller’s swiveling front wheel allows for superior maneuverability. Locks forward for increased stability jogging or when the terrain turns tough.
- Easy, two-step folding, lightweight frame for convenient transport and storage.
- State-of-the-art, adjustable suspension system provides an exceptionally smooth ride.
- Accessory Adapter allows for quick and easy attachment of BOB Infant Car Seat Adapter or Snack Tray.
- Ultra-padded, adjustable reclining seat for enhanced seating comfort. Five-point padded harness keeps your child comfortably secure.
- Swivel mode: 46.1” L x 25.4” W x 39.8” H
- Jogging mode: 51.7” L x 25.4” W x 39.8” H
- Folded dimensions (wheels on): Swivel mode: 39.2” L x 19.3” H; Jogging mode: 43.1” L x 19.3” H
- Folded dimensions (wheels off): Swivel mode: 33” L x 11.8” H; Jogging mode: 36.9” L x 10.7” H
- Weight: 25 lbs.
- Capacity: 70 lbs.
Thrifty Nifty Mommy recently had the opportunity to review the BOB Revolution SE stroller. Make sure you check out the review to read all about it!
One lucky person is going to WIN the BOB Revolution SE stroller, sponsored by Babies”R”Us! This giveaway is open to residents of the continental US who are 18 years of age or older. It ends at 11:59pm EST on March 19th, 2015. Enter using the Giveaway Tools form below. Good luck!
Disclosure:This is a sponsored post on behalf of BabiesRUs. The participating bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment. One winner will be randomly selected using the Giveaway Tools random selector and notified via email by the hosts of this giveaway, Thrifty Nifty Mommy and Viva Veltoro. Once notified, the winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Google. Void where prohibited.