This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Rubbermaid. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own.
I know most of you will relate when I say this, you go to the grocery store and buy fruits and vegetables, forget about them and then they go bad in the refrigerator and you just have to throw them away. It’s just like throwing dollar bills in the trash. There is now an AMAZING solution for this, the all new Rubbermaid Fresh Works Produce Saver!
Now I’m sure you’re wondering how is this any different than any other food storage containers out there.
- They’re dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
- They have a crisp tray that elevates produce away from moisture
- Fresh Vent Lid that regulates O2 and CO2 to allow your produce to stay fresher longer
- Fresh Vent filter NEVER needs replaced
- Keeps Produce Fresher, Longer: FreshWorks is a food storage container that uses patented FreshVentTM technology to keep produce fresher up to 80%* longer than traditional produce packaging. FreshVent regulates the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide to create the optimal environment so produce stays nearly as fresh as the day it was picked, while the CrispTrayTM helps reduce moisture and spoilage.
- Reduces Waste: Many people find that their produce has spoiled after just a few days, leaving them no choice but to throw it away. FreshWorks extends the life of your produce, so you can eat your produce before it goes to waste.
- Saves Money: As a result of throwing away fresh produce, Americans waste $24 billion worth of produce every year, which is the equivalent of $192 per household.**
*Based on strawberries in FreshWorks containers vs. store packaging at day 21.
** Source: USDA 2014
The Rubbermaid Fresh Works Produce Saver comes in three great sizes!
- Small – 2.5 cups perfect for a pint of berries
- Medium – 6.3 cups, fits about 16 oz of strawberries
- Large – 17.3 cups, fits one head of lettuce
Aren’t these an amazing product?? I highly recommend purchasing them the next time you’re out at the store! They work great and really live up to their promise! I’ve already told my friends and family about them. They will save you money as you won’t be throwing away unused produce.
Now for the Giveaway
One lucky winner will receive their very own set of Rubbermaid Fresh Works Produce Savers
US Residents only, 18 and up
Void where Prohibited
Giveaway ends May 10, 2017
Have you tried these out yet? Are you planning on doing so?
Based on strawberries in FreshWorks™ containers vs. store packaging. Results may vary depending upon produce and use
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood is not responsible for prize shipment and fulfillment. SheSpeaks will be fulfilling the prize. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with any social media outlets. If you would like to see your product/service/company featured on Everything Mommyhood, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com