This is a sponsored post on behalf of LongHorn Steakhouse. All opinions are those of our own. We received a gift card in exchange for this posting.
Everything Mommyhood has teamed up with LongHorn Steakhouse for this upcoming Labor Day Weekend! Did you know that LongHorn offered all of these tips for at home grillers??
LongHorn Steakhouse is offering at-home grillers more tools than ever before this summer – Perfect for those who might not feel too confident on the grill. People can:
- Call 1-855-LH-GRILL: For grilling advice from the pros, call 1-855-LH-GRILL on Sunday Sept 3rd, between 11am and 5pm Eastern. LongHorn’s Grill Us Hotline connects guests directly with top Grill Masters who will be standing by on the days leading up to Labor Day to help guests prepare for cookouts with family and friends.
- Engage on Social Media: Guests can chat live with LongHorn for expert advice from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET, seven days a week, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- This summer, LongHorn is also debuting an all-new Grill Hero Facebook Messenger, where fans have round-the-clock access to mouthwatering recipes and grilling know-how tailored to their personal tastes. This new feature is now available on LongHorn’s Facebook page.
- Text “GRILL” to 55702: Guests can get some of LongHorn’s top tips and recipes delivered straight to their phone all summer – and tips will change every week.
- Visit ExpertGriller.com: LongHorn’s web site, www.ExpertGriller.com, is dedicated to chef-inspired recipes, cook-out guides and even more expert advice.
If you want to leave the grilling to the professionals, head on down to your local LongHorn Steakhouse.
What is your favorite menu item at LongHorn Steakhouse? What is your favorite item to grill at home?
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received a gift card in exchange for this posting. All opinions are those of our own. If you’d like to see your product/service/company featured on Everything Mommyhood, please contact us at EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com