Hosted by A Spectacled Owl
How many times have you gone to make a call on your cell phone or to check your email and you realize your kids are playing Cut The Rope or Fruit Ninja instead? There are so many great Android games out there that kids love to play but it’s hard when they have to use your phone to play them.
That’s where PlayMG comes in! PlayMG is just like a smartphone that isn’t actually a phone. Any game or app from the Google Play Android platform that can be used or played on a smartphone, can be downloaded and played on the PlayMG. Kids get their own smart-device and parents get their smartphones back!
With WiFi access, you can connect the PlayMG to the Google Play store & download apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, books and much much more! No expensive monthly data plan & while you can set it up to get apps & games that cost money, there are so many free things at the Google Play store to keep your kids happy & entertained!
PlayMG has also partnered with TV Star Olivia Holt & Basketball All-Star Kyrie Irving (who also both own a PlayMG). Each week, Olivia & Kyrie will provide weekly app recommendations that will help you discover new apps & games!
To learn even more about the PlayMG, head on over to read Tara’s review at A Spectacled Owl.
- 1 lucky reader will receive a PlayMG Mobile Android Entertainment System
- Open to US Only.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter via Random.org.
- Giveaway ends November 24th at 11:59pm Pacific.
- Winner will be notified through email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- A Spectacled Owl & other blogs are not responsible for Prize Fulfillment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- Only one entrant per household.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to terms above.
- Good Luck!
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood did not receive compensation for this giveaway. Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest are in no way associated with this giveaway. Prize fulfillment and shipping will be handle by PlayMG.