I made this tonight and it was really good!
10 oz of elbow macaroni
2 cans of Campbells Tomato Soup
1 lb ground beef
1/2 large onion or equivalent, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon of chili powder
salt and pepper
1 can or Rotel diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 clove of garlic, minced
1. Boil the macaroni until a little under al dente and follow steps below while that is cooking.
2. Cook ground beef, onions, and bell peppers until ground beef is no longer pink and veggies are translucent, drain fat.
3. Pour in tomatoes with juice and mix that in and heat a bit with the garlic, then pour in both cans of tomato soup.
4. Add in salt and pepper and chili powder.
5. Drain macaroni and pour in mixture, let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
We ate ours with a little cheddar on top and some garlic bread. I will be making this again, it was really good!