This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Zubie. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m sure you’re wondering, what is Zubie? Are you horrible at remembering car maintenance? Do you wish their was something to remind you besides those check engine lights? The Zubie is now here. Zubie is a breakthrough service connecting you to your car to help you monitor your vehicles, diagnose repair problems and take the hassle out of daily driving. Zubie combines a smart device (about the size of a matchbox) that plugs into a standard port in every car* along with a smartphone app that helps you get the most from your car. Available for iPhone and Android. How cool is that right?
My husband and I are very technology savvy people and we always seem to always have the latest gadgets out there. When Zubie said they were going to send me this product to review, I knew I had to tell my fans about it and I will actually have a few more upcoming posts about the product as well. My husband never remembers to get his oil changed or to check the pressure in his tires, so this is perfect for him.
There are so many stresses and hassles about owning a car, and now Zubie can remind you when something needs done. Face it, we all live busy lifestyles (especially myself as a mommy to two) and I can hardly remember to set something out for dinner, let alone remembering car maintenance.
Check out this great video and some more detailed information on Zubie:
• Family Safety: Real-time location tracking and alerts when family members arrive at home, work or school.
• Problem alerts: Be alerted to car problems before they leave you stranded, such as a Check Engine light or a dying battery.
• Safe Driving: Track and improve your driving, and connect and compete with friends. Monitor and coach teen drivers.
• Trip Coordination: Connect with friends to share locations and simplify coordination on short trips or car-pools
*The Zubie Key is compatible with most vehicles with a model year of 1996 or later.
Did you know that 52% of car breakdowns are battery related? Reduce repair anxiety with Zubie. No mechanic required! Zubie makes it easy to know and understand what’s going on under the hood, plus save money on maintenance. This easy-to-install device helps you keep your car running by giving timely information about your car’s health, and alerting you to potential problems:
• Engine Problems: Be alerted to problem codes reported by your engine, and understand what they mean.
• Check Engine Light: Translate the Check Engine light into plain English.
• Know exactly why the light is on, and avoid an unnecessary trip to the repair shop.
• Dead Battery: Track battery levels and be alerted to a problem BEFORE a dead battery leaves you stranded.
• Repair Cost & Insight: Know how serious a problem might be, and receive an estimate of likely repair costs before you go to the repair shop.
• Driving Behavior: Manage your driving habits to improve fuel economy and preserve overall car value over time.
This is an awesome product for the holidays! Order today with code use code SAVE20DEC and SAVE 20% on your Zubie Key plus one year of service. Offer good through January 31, 2013. Shipping charges apply. HURRY!!!
I’m super excited to receive ours for the upcoming year. Make sure you look for new posts regarding the Zubie!