This is a sponsored post on behalf of SignedCards.com. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own.
Ever since the internet has become the main source of contact between myself and family members, even friends, there’s hardly ever any snail mail involved. In fact I think the only snail mail involved is always with my kids. I know for one, I still love receiving letters and cards, they’re just so much more personable than just an email or message on social media. I know there’s websites and such you can send cards by email too, but it’s not the same either and a lot of those are so time consuming.
I recently discovered Signed, where you can actually choose a card for any occasion, any person, there’s over 2,400 cards to choose from. The best part though, you can add your own message with signature inside WITH YOUR OWN HANDWRITING! I know it probably sounds complicated, but I promise you it’s not. It took me less than 5 minutes from start to finish, literally. As long as you have internet, YOU CAN DO IT!
How Does Signed Work?
I’m sure you’re wondering how can this be so easy, how much does this service cost, and what kind of fancy technology do I need to use Signed, right? Read on sister, I’ll tell you!
1. Pick a card that you like, this obviously will probably be the longest process, considering there’s over 2,400 to choose from.
2. Click the button “Sign this card” (it’s next to the card you picked).
3. A pop up message will then tell you to write your message on a blank piece of white paper, make sure it’s printer paper, nothing with lines. You can write something simple, or something more, draw a picture, etc. Use your imagination.
4. When you’re done, they’ll send you a message stating to enter your cell phone number so they can text you a link so you can submit a picture of your handwritten note to Signed.
5. Send your pic to the designated link and within 60 seconds it’s on your computer screen in the card you have chosen.
6. Next you can fix it to straighten it, place it in the middle, etc. You get the point.
7. After you’re satisfied, you click buy.
8. After you purchase your card, Signed’s system will put your handwritten note into the card and then mail it out! They will place a real stamp on each envelope by hand and send every card by first class mail. Each card is mailed within a few minutes of purchase. The post office delivers most cards 2-3 days after it is mailed.
9. Your personalized card is only $4.95. That is total, signed, sealed and delivered to your recipient!
I promise it’s THAT simple.
I chose a card for my boyfriend. We’ve been together for over a year and a half and we both always try to make one another feel appreciated. I love sending him little surprises for no reason and I thought this would be a perfect opportunity.
My next card will be a Mother’s Day card for my mom! I know she would enjoy receiving something like this, and I’ll admit I’m terrible at remembering to pick up a card in store, and then having stamps on hand is another story. Signed is SO much easier.
I’d love for you to try out the service, and it’s so convenient because you don’t have to leave your house! Get your kids involved too, have them make a card for their Grandparents, Aunt & Uncle, Godparents, Babysitter, or even a parent. For $4.95 I think it’s such a bargain to have a personalized card sent.