Soft Bums sent us their Omni Pocket Cloth Diaper and inserts for review, and they will be offering the same in our Spring Into Cloth Diaper Event starting on Friday, April 12th!
We really liked this cloth diaper by Soft Bums, it has a unique slide size adjustment for the legs, which means this will fit babies of all sizes! This diaper was slim and trim on my 17 month old. Which makes it easy to put clothes over without all the bulkiness. It absorbed well and washed well without any issues. The fleece inside is comfortable against my baby’s skin. The snap-in inserts were a breeze too, keeping the insert in place and easy to stuff the diaper.
Here are some great features directly from Soft Bums website:
- SoftBums Patent Pending SlideSize is the ONLY variable adjustment of its kind
- Fits all legs widths from 4″ – 14″ for NO red marks EVER. Made in the USA!
- Huge pocket opening is easy to stuff and un-stuff
- No Leaks, Thanks to SlideSize Technology!
- SoftBums Omni protects against rash; up to 80% less rash than disposables!
- Snap in the back to prevent shifting of the pod
- Inner is made of super soft unbleached, hypo-allergenic fleece
As you can see this diaper fit my 17 month old great! I highly recommend the Soft Bums Omni Cloth Diaper system, it’s easy to use, works well, and I have no complaints. If you would like to purchase this for $24.95, check Softbums out!
Keep an eye out for our Spring Into Cloth Diaper Event, it starts this Friday, April 12th and you can win your very own Soft Bums Omni Diaper System in our prize pack worth $260!