It’s no surprise here that I’m reviewing another subscription box, although this is my favorite box to date, hands down. A few weeks ago Bonjour Jolie contacted me about reviewing their May Subscription Box, and I of course said yes! Did you know Bonjour Jolie means “Hello Beautiful??”
Bonjour Jolie makes “that time of the month” pampering subscription boxes that are delivered discreetly to your front door each month. Your Monthly Box is filled with hand selected items, tailored to your needs and preferences, you just choose what you need like sizes and brand when subscribing. Each box contains feminine products, specialty bath and body items, gifts, teas, and artisanal chocolates. The subscription box is just $16 per month, plus shipping.
As you can see the box is just cardboard on the outside with just a sticker that says Bonjour Jolie, which is very discreet and I really like that. There’s nothing worse than knowing that your mail carrier knows what you’re getting! I LOVED how beautiful it was wrapped, it was like a present!
Look at all the goodies inside! I love how they are wrapped pretty, in all the little bags. Opening each one was a lovely surprise.
Here’s what I received in my May box, “Grand Opening Box”:
1. My feminine products, name brand of course ($6.00)- I loved how these were wrapped nicely in a Bonjour Jolie bag!
2. Stila Mini Lip Glaze ($8.25)- This stuff is awesome! I really liked the color and it was a nice gift to receive, a great surprise for sure!
3. 2 Chicks with Chocolate, 4 Piece Truffles ($7.95)- All I can say is OMG….these truffles are absolutely divine. Some of the best chocolate I have had in a long time (Check them out here- http://www.2chickswithchocolate.com)
4. 5, Pukka Organic Tea Bags ($1.75)- I haven’t tried these yet, but each one smells really great. I love how there were different flavors included.
5. Indigo Wild – Zum JuJucuzzi Bath Salts ($1.75)- I can’t wait to try these tonight after the kids go to bed, they smell heavenly.
6. Earth Therapeutics E Cumber Eye Pads ($1.50)- I have never seen these before. I placed them in the fridge so they would be cold for my relaxing bath later. I can’t wait to try these either, I bet they will be so refreshing.
7. Hempz Age Defying Lotion ($2.00)- I have used this stuff before, I love it. I love that it’s 100% pure organic hemp seed oil. This really helps to hydrate your skin. It doesn’t make your skin feel greasy after either.
8. Pureology Shampoo & Conditioner ($1.50)- I love that this shampoo/conditioner is zero sulfate ingredients. I love products that are pure.
9. Advil ($1.50)- 2 packages for those horrible cramps you get. I love that these were included in the box, nice touch for sure.
10. Lavender Sachet ($1.00)- This sachet smells so good. I love lavender and was excited to see this in my box.
This box is WELL over a $30 value, and the subscription is only $16 + S/H (which is only $5). Which is a fantastic deal. I’m really thinking about ordering this for myself each month. I love all the surprises that comes with it, plus you can save your gas from running out last minute when you “forgot” to pick up your products.
When you place your order for your subscription box you will fill out a screen just like this, I wanted to show how easy it was and that you could mix and match, which is a GREAT feature because we all know our monthly visitor is not the same the entire time.
How great is this subscription box, and it’s very affordable too!
Now for the giveaway! Bonjour Jolie is giving away a THREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION to one lucky reader!
US Residents Only
18 and Up
All winning entries will be verified.