We received the product mentioned below in exchange for our honest review. All thoughts and opinions are those of our own.
If you’ve been an avid reader of Everything Mommyhood over the years, you’ll know we have reviewed a ton of subscription boxes, from crafts, to clothes, to even menstrual cycle boxes, we’ve reviewed them all, so I was super pumped when CAUSEBOX contacted me to review THEIR box! It was something different and I was quite intrigued and excited to receive my box!
Last month we were sent the CAUSEBOX by Sevenly. I’m absolutely in love with this subscription box and let me tell you why!
7% of every purchase is given back to charity for every box sold, each and every quarter, which really adds up!
Please note: This specific edition (Spring 2015) box we received is no longer available, but that’s okay because you’ll want YOUR CAUSEBOX to be a surprise! Check out CAUSEBOX now for the Summer Edition!
CAUSEBOX is a subscription box that is sent every quarter. You receive items with a $150+ total value for only $49.95 every quarter billed annually (or $54.95 if billed quarterly) and of course free shipping. You’ll receive so many awesome, socially conscious, women’s products that you’ll just love!
Here’s what we received in our #CAUSEBOX02 Spring Box!
I am so super excited about the quality, craftsmanship, and beauty of each and every product in this box.
– Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace – $34 Value – This necklace is so unique and I love it. It’s a three hand-polished recycled bullet casing that takes a strong stance in the fight against hunger. Half of their profits from every product sold directly goes to global hunger relief efforts.
– Denik Be The Change Journal – $17.99 Value – I love this journal I received. It says “Be the change you hope to see in the world” on the cover and it’s such a great reminder to me, to be kind, be helpful, and be a positive influence to my friends, family, and peers. It’s perfect for me to write down my thoughts, to do lists, doodles, and more. A portion from every notebook sold goes toward funding schools in developing countries.
– Tribe Alive Bracelet – $35 Value – A fun, super chic bracelet that was crafted by Tribe Alive specifically for the CAUSEBOX. Every bracelet is handmade by women in Honduras under fair trade working conditions. CAUSEBOX helped create the design!
– Perf Turkish Towel – $55 Value – Perf is short for perfect and I just LOVE this cute little Turkish towel. It’s perfect for my guest bathroom to sit right on the counter for my friends and family to use. It’s so soft and just gorgeous, not to mention unique.
– Good Day Sevenly Cling – $9.99 Value – There’s nothing better than starting the day off positive. Stick this Good Day cling on your bathroom mirror and catch a glimpse of it every morning for a good start to your day.
– Smarty Pants Vitamins Travel Packs – $4.25 Value – There’s nothing worse than packing for vacation and forgetting something, and for me that’s usually my daily vitamins. Smarty Pants Vitamins changes just that. Throw these little travel packs in your suitcase and you’re good to go. These vitamins are made in California and they are tasty and nutrient rich.
Good Spread Peanut Butter & Honey Packet – Sample – This is perfect for an english muffin in the morning to give you a good burst of energy. You can feed the malnourished, just by switching over to Good Spread Peanut Butter. It is the best you will ever taste!
Connect with CAUSEBOX
PEOPLE MATTER with CAUSEBOX!
Make sure you check out CAUSEBOX and come back and tell me what you think!
Disclosure: Everything Mommyhood received the above mentioned product in exchange for her review. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. If you have any questions about this event or would like to see your event hosted by Everything Mommyhood, please email EverythingMommyhood@gmail.com.