I love Subscription Boxes, to date I have reviewed over 20 of them. FabFitFun that was founded by Giuliana Rancic is my most recent subscription box that I received. This was by far, one of my favorite boxes! I love all of the full size products that were included.
Here’s what I received in my Summertime box:
1- Info Card– explains everything with great detail that’s included in your FitFabFun box.
2- Ivory Mason Sunglasses Morris Sunwear Gold Tortoise ($135+) – These are made exceptionally well and they are totally fashionable and super chic. I was surprised to find these high dollar glasses in the box. They came in a glasses satchel with a small cleaning rag for them.
3- Catalina Su Lip Gloss ($14) – I am not a huge fan of lip color, so I was excited to see this nude shade that creates just enough shine, best thing is, it’s NOT sticky. That’s my biggest pet peeve when it comes to lip glosses.
4. Purlisse-Pur Delicate Gentle Soy Milk Cleanser ($36) – This is a gentle face wash and make-up remover cleanser, which is non-irritating. It’s a soap free and non-foaming cleanser that makes your face feel amazing. My face felt like a baby’s bottom! 🙂
5. Evian Brumisateur Facial Spray ($12) – This intrigued me the most out of the box, because well, it’s just a spray can of water. I have to say though, I LOVE it. I have used it several times. It’s so refreshing and it also sets your makeup if you’re wearing any. It definitely does it’s job of hydrating your skin. I think I may put this in the fridge, that would feel super amazing on a hot summer day.
6. Infinity Sun Glow on the Go ($24) – This is an aerosol can of sunless tanner that features essential oils, antioxidants, and botanicals. I used this on my legs and I LOVE that it didn’t create any streaking or an abnormal looking fake orange tan. It worked perfect and gave my legs that sunkissed look.
7. It Hair Care Surf Spray ($7) – This was one of the first products I tried. I have been wanting to buy a surf spray for my hair, but I hadn’t got around to it. My hair is completely straight, so anything I can do to add a little to it is great. The product was light, and smelled wonderful. It gave my hair a little wave to it and it worked wonderful. I have used it a few times in just the short week I have had it.
8. KIND Dark Chocolate Chili Almond & Maple Glazed Pecan Bar ($2) – I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m a huge fan of chocolate and chili mixed. I just love that flavor. This is packed with protein so I am going to throw this in the diaper bag for when I’m out and need a quick pick me up.
9. Orly Nail Polish ($9) – I love this purple color I received (and so does my 4 year old). Orly is a great brand that doesn’t chip as easily as other brands.
10. Yes to Cucumber Wipes ($5) – I was so excited to see these in my box. I buy these and use them almost every day. These are SO refreshing for your face and give your a nice clean feeling with a light cucumber scent.
Now that brings the grand total value of my box WELL over $240. I’d say that’s an AWESOME deal for only $49.99!!! I am thinking about signing up for the next season’s box, because that’s a great value that you can’t beat!
Wondering about how to subscribe?
I love that this box is seasonal and the items fit right in with when they are sent to your doorstep. This subscription box is just $49.99 every 3 months, which includes free shipping. This box is WELL worth the price, since you get full size, premium products!!!
Disclosure: I did receive the above mentioned box free for review. I was not compensated in any way and my opinions are 100% my own. My opinions may differ from yours.